How we work
We’re all about relationships and to help us work well together, we’ve put together a few thoughts which may help!
- Search for suitable vacancies online
- Register and upload your CV in Word format (no pdf’s please) – you can apply for a specific role or simply upload your CV and tell us the types of jobs that you are interested in, along with salary expectation, position sought and types of organisation.
- Follow up – if we think we may be able to help you, one of our consultants will usually contact you within 3 days for an initial chat about your career and any suitable roles that we may have.
- Spec you in – with your permission, we may send your CV speculatively for a job for which we think you would be perfect!
- Interview briefing – if you are invited for an interview, you will be given a full briefing by your I Am consultant and will be expected to attend for an appointment in person or by Skype with us. (You will need to bring proof of your ability to work in the UK). Remember, the interview process is two way, so don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Feedback – we always try and gain feedback from our clients, which we will pass on to you.
- Job offer – if you receive a job offer, we shall negotiate with the client on your behalf.
What we ask of you
- Be honest with us about your career aspirations.
- Stay in touch, including when you are no longer seeking a new role, or if you are unable to attend for an interview.
- Arrive early and well presented for interviews – if you suffer from nerves, your I Am consultant is able to call you before the interview to ‘pep you up’!
- Contact us immediately if you are temping through us and are unable to go to work and we shall let the client know directly.
- Let us negotiate – if we have made the introduction to a potential employer on your behalf, please do not contact them until all negotiations have been made on your behalf.
Please note that we are only able to help those candidates who have the right to work in the UK. Due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are unable to personally respond to those who do not meet the selection criteria, as specified in the job advert.